Regular municipal elections are held on the fourth Tuesday in August every four years. Runoff elections, if required, are held on the sixth Tuesday following a regular election. Municipal officials elected during regular elections shall assume the duties of the Mayor and Council on the first Monday in November.
The next election year for the municipality is 2024.
Call the City Clerk for official election results at 256-891-8206.
Have you moved recently? Do you have questions concerning your voter registration or need to change your address? Contact the Marshall County Board of Registrars for more information about what steps to take.
Register to Vote
To register to vote in Marshall County, download an Alabama Voter Registration Form from the Register to Vote page and mail the completed form to:
Marshall County Board of Registrars
424 Blount Avenue
Guntersville, AL 35976-1122
To request an Absentee Ballot during a municipal election period, contact the City Clerk’s Department at 256-891-8200.
For Presidential Elections, Absentee Ballots must be acquired at the Probate Office of the Marshall County Courthouse in Guntersville, 256-571-7764. The last day to obtain an Absentee Ballot for the 2020 Presidential Election is Friday, October 30th, 2020.
Local Voting/Polling Locations
Voting locations in Albertville include:
- Albertville First Baptist Church, 309 E Main Street, Albertville, AL 35950
- Mount Calvary Baptist Church, 201 Rose Road, Albertville, AL 35950
- Hooper - Alder Springs Community Center, 5867 Hustleville Road, Albertville, AL 35951
- Jaybird - District 4 Shop, 123 Hustleville Road, Albertville, AL 35951
- Mt. High - Lattiwood Community Center, 577 Oneonta Cut-Off Road, Albertville, AL 35950
- Thompson - Asbury Volunteer Fire Department, 4104 Martling Gap Road, Albertville, AL 35951