Albertville is easily accessible from all points north, south, east and west. Albertville is situated directly on U.S. Highway 431 and AL Highway 75 but is also within close proximity to numerous interstates and highways making it easy to transport goods.
|Highway||Distance from Albertville|
|AL Highway 231||20 miles|
|AL Highway 278||14 miles|
|Interstate 20 (I-20)||60 miles|
|Interstate 59 (I-59)||22 miles|
|Interstate 65 (I-65)||49 miles|
Thomas J. Brumlik Field is located 2.5 miles south of City center on Alabama Highway 75 South and averages over 4,000 operations per year, 85% of which is corporate traffic.
- 6,1117 foot paved and grooved runway
- Full length parallel taxiway
- RNAV GPS/LPV approaches runway 5 and 23
- AWOS Frequency: 119.575
- AWOS Phone: 256-891-8259
- JETA and 100LL
- Maintenance - Maj Airframe/Powerplant - Avionics
- Modern terminal facility with corporate pilot lounge and shower
- Conference room and catering available
- Flight training available
- Part 147 Aircraft maintenance school on site
- 37 T hangers and 8 corporate hangers with more pending
- 20 acre technology park on site with available parcels
Albertville is served by the Alabama-Tennessee Railway, an OmniTRAX railroad which operates over 120 miles of track extending from Birmingham, AL to the rail barge terminal at the Port of Guntersville, AL.
The Port of Guntersville is a bulk freight transfer terminal located on at River Mile 358.8 on the Tennessee River, which connects to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway and terminates at the Port of Mobile.
Port of Guntersville is used for general bulk freight transfer and has Alabama-Tennessee Rail Connection.