Schedule a Pick-Up
The City of Albertville is happy to provide public transportation to those citizens who need it. To schedule a pick-up, please call 256-891-8251, preferably 24 hours in advance. Each day’s schedule is different so please know that dispatch and the driver will work to accommodate you if possible.
Rules & Fees
- Passenger must carry their own packages.
- Medical appointments take precedent over all other trips scheduled.
- Fees (one-way):
- 0 to 1 mile: $2
- 1 to 5 miles inside city limits: $2
- Outside city limits 1 to 5 miles: $3
- 6 to 10 miles: $4
- 11 to 20 miles: $5
- Public bus will not travel more than 20 miles per trip per person
- If wheelchair capabilities are required, please notify dispatch when scheduling
Rides are limited to the city limits of Albertville. Exceptions include the following:
- Doctor or Dentist appointments in Albertville, Boaz, or Guntersville
- Marshall Medical Center South and Marshall Medical Center North
- Veteran’s Clinic in Guntersville
- Department of Public Health in Guntersville
Title VI Notice of Protection Against Discrimination
City of Albertville operates its programs without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the City of Albertville.
For more information on the civil rights program and the procedures to file a complaint, contact:
City of Albertville
221 E Main Street
Albertville, AL 35950
City of Albertville Website
A complaint may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration by contacting:
Office of Civil Rights
Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator
East Building, 5th Floor-TCR
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington DC, 20590
Additional Language Required
If information is needed in another language, then contact 256-279-0629.